Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab Empty
PostSubject: Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab   Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:51 am

Or believers
Ms. Hafsa daughter of Omar bin Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - was born before the source of five years, and his wife prophet - peace be upon him - three years of migration, after her husband died immigrant (Ben Khnes flywheel equity), who died from the effects of his surgery one day , Was the former to Islam immigrated to Abyssinia and returned to the city and saw Badra one ... Sand and have twenty years ...

Marriage blessed

Germans Omar ibn Al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - many of the younger daughter, but pain and isolation, and after taking think it may bring a new pair, as the days passed one of the speeches did not bring it to the attention of Abu Bakr - may Allah be pleased with him - was superseded by something, and presented to Othman Bin Affan -- May Allah be pleased with him - said: (I started today only marry) ... And found them broken, and complained about the state of the prophet - peace be upon him - he said to him: (marry Hafsa who is better than Osman, who is married Osman better than Hafsa) ...

While Omar - may Allah be pleased with him - did not understand the anxieties of meaningless words of the Holy Prophet, but the prophet - peace be upon him - speeches, Omar received the honour of the Prophet smelters - peace be upon him - and his daughter's husband Nabi Othman (Umm Kulthum) after the death of her sister (Zeinab), after the marriage was met Abubakar Umar - may Allah be pleased with him - He apologized to him and said: (not find Ali, the Prophet of God - peace be upon him - had stated Hafsa, was not disclosed to his secret, if left to his wife). ..

Marital home
Hafsa and entered Beit prophet - peace be upon him - the third wives in Kyoto prayer and peace, after the death of Aisha, either by Sudan welcomes satisfied, either Aisha sailors What makes his son Omar Al Farouk, and paused before this sudden marriage, which carves it Hafsa third days with Prophet - peace be upon him -... But this jealousy dwindled with the advent of the wives of others, there can only be the net friendliness, and track Hafsa countries affected Aisha, and then warned Omar bin Khattab daughter of the NATO procedure, is to keep Hafsa Aisha spoiled, it said: "(It Hafsa, where are you from Aisha , And where your father of her father ?)...

Moral courage

Omar was heard - may Allah be pleased with him - that the days of his wife Hafsa retreat prophet - peace be upon him - to speak, spent angry, and suppression, saying: (I warn you the death of God and His Messenger, anger, my intention! Not impressed by this Algernon Hosni love of the Prophet -- Peace be upon him - me, and God has learnt that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - not for Anna shots) ...

But although her father had a warning, had enjoyed great literary boldly Hafsa, was a writer of eloquence and eloquence, and perhaps this is what makes them express their opinion even in the hands of the prophet - peace be upon him - has narrated that the Prophet - peace be upon him - had Hafsa said when his friends who recognized under the tree, he said: (not enter the fire, God willing owners who recognized beneath the tree) ... Hafsa said: (Yes O Messenger of God) ... Yelled, said Hafsa Koranic verse ...

He says: (and you only Warda was inevitably doomed Lord) ...

He said the prophet - peace be upon him -... Almighty God said: (Then We saved those who fear the victory, which he Jthia) ...

Divorce

Divorced prophet - peace be upon him - Hafsa rounds retroactive, so as to the disclosure of secret Acetktmha him, no confidential, and the story that the prophet - peace be upon him - except Martina days - may Allah be pleased about - in Beit Hafsa, when left Marie entered Hafsa Stone said Of the prophet - peace be upon him -: (I saw it from you, O Prophet of God has come to something, I came to one on marriage, and in the league in Brushes) ... Then Astabert tears.

He took the prophet - peace be upon him - said appeasement: (except the premise that deprivation is closest ?)... She said: "(Yes) ... Deprivation and told her: (do not remember that one) ... Hafsa and attracted so, and I had the pleasure of the night near the prophet - peace be upon him - even if they become tomorrow, has been unable to complete herself, plant by Aisha, inns God saying Karim polite to Hafsa especially women and the Prophet general ...

Almighty God said: (and the families of the Prophet to some newly marriage, when the plant and it has shown some of God and turn away from some when she boasted of this plant said that it has expert) ... - Tahrim any (3) ...

Reaching that age soil in search of his head and said: (What God is packed his daughter's age and beyond) ... Then Jibril - peace be upon him - from tomorrow on the prophet - peace be upon him - he said: (God is that the retreat Hafsa mercy of age) ... In a novel that Jibril said: (ascribed Hafsa, it Soamh strength, and she your wife in Paradise) ...

Prophet for women to retire

Retired from the prophet - peace be upon him - women months, and widespread news that the Prophet - peace be upon him - had divorced women, and no one dares of the prophet to talk with him, and ask permission Omar several times to enter the prophet - peace be upon him -- Has not authorized it, quickly went to the house of Hafsa, there is crying, he said: (may Allah - peace be upon him - had been fired? That he had been fired once, and then retreated from me, is he fired again does not begin floor) ...

He then went third professor to enter the prophet - peace be upon him - he had been authorized, and Omar and his Prophet - peace be upon him - Reclining on the mats have an impact on the bush, said Omar: (O Messenger of God fired misuse ?)... Lifting - peace be upon him - his head and said: (No) ... He said Omar: (God is great) ... He then took Omar glad to trivialize the prophet - peace be upon him - is met by women.

He said Omar: (God is great! If the banner "O Messenger of Allah and we Muasher Quraish the majority of women, for his city and found the majority of their women Vtefk our women learn from their women, their anger on women and, if the retreat is, denies that the retreat, said: (What's undeniable The retreat? Sure that the spouses of the prophet - peace be upon him - to retreat, immigration One day to night) ... I said: (may be disappointed to do so Minqin and lost, Avtamn units to be angry wrath of God upon the Prophet of God - peace be upon him -- If the smiles were lost ?)... Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -...

Omar said: (O Messenger of God, has entered the Hafsa I said: (Algernon that were not commercially - I mean, Aisha - are marking, I love the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - you) ... smiles prophet - peace be upon him - again , Professor Omar - may Allah be pleased with him - authorized him to sit ...

It was - peace be upon him - I swear that does not fall on women creating months of the severity of them, even God are blaming everyone and I got this verse in Aisha, Hafsa because they prefix in a demonstration prophet - peace be upon him -... The verses that follow them in mothers believers ...

He says: (to repent to God and our hearts have listened phenomenon, Allah is funded and Jibril and the benefit of believers and the angels then Dahir ** Rabbo may be called to relay pairs well Minqin Muslim believers obedient Vice-Abidine tourists Tibat and virgins) ... - Tahrim any (4 - 5) ...

So are the ayatollahs recited earshot, however, had said ...
He says: (heard and we obey the forgiveness of our Lord and your determination) ...

The successor of the Mus

Or has embarked on a reading of believers Hafsa Mus and manageable and meditation therein, which raised the attention of the faithful Omar - may Allah be pleased with him - causing him to recommend to his daughter (Hafsa) Mus Sharif, who wrote in the era of Abu Bakr after the death of the prophet - peace be upon him -- The writing was on the last prone him Jebreel opposed twice in the month of Ramadan of his death - peace be upon him -...

Since the entire Sahaba is faithful Othman Bin Affan people to gather in front of Tajweed copies Quran, Osman was sent to the faithful believers or Hafsa - may Allah be pleased about -: (ones that sent us copies of Quran) ... Or keeping the faithful depository precious in all honesty, and sponsored by Sun ...

Her death
Hafsa and remained engaged in worship, Soamh strength that the first thing defects died Maaouya forty-one years, the Shiite people of the town to the graveyard in Bakie with mothers of the believers - may Allah be pleased with him --
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab   Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:35 am

Salam My Dear Sister
Gr8 Work dear
Thank U soooooo Much Dear sis for this nice wonderful nice Topic
May Allah bless u
Fi Aman Allah
Back to top Go down

Hafsa bent omar ebn al-khatab
Page 1 of 1