Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zinab bent khozima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

zinab bent khozima Empty
PostSubject: zinab bent khozima   zinab bent khozima EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:36 am

Or believers, or the poor

Is the daughter Zeinab Khuzaymah bin Abdullah bin Omar bin Abdul Manaf bin Hilal bin Amer bin Al Assaassa, faithful husband or the prophet - peace be upon him - were believers or sister (Happy Bint Harith) to her mother.

Born in Mecca before the mission three years ago, the wife of Abdullah bin SH cited a sermon the prophet - peace be upon him - after I returned to the same form, making him ... Her husband in the third year after immigration Hafsa, erected when the prophet died eight months and four years in immigration ...

Marriage blessed
Send a prophet - peace be upon him - to (Zaynab Bint Khuzaymah) speeches to himself, and that up to the news migratory Saber parting shocked by her husband Shahid Abdullah bin SH invasion in one, filled with the same happiness and satisfaction of honoring Muhammad's it, it will be one His wives - prayers and peace upon him - there was only sent to the prophet - peace be upon him -: (I made myself to you is) ... And his wife, the Holy Prophet in the month of Ramadan of the third year of his brain did not stay for months and died - may Allah be pleased with them -...

Or the poor
We have picked up books and translations of the biography said Zainab News of the short period established when the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - but the best mothers who believe in love and charity to the poor, to be truly (or poor) ... It was bait and charitable giving them ...

Her death
Died in the spring another four years, has lived thirty years, may Allah be pleased with them and satisfaction ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

zinab bent khozima Empty
PostSubject: Re: zinab bent khozima   zinab bent khozima EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:39 am

Salam My Dear Sister
Thank U soooooo Much Dear sis for this nice wonderful nice Topic
May Allah bless u
Fi Aman Allah
Back to top Go down

zinab bent khozima
Page 1 of 1