Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

joyreah bent al-harith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

joyreah bent al-harith Empty
PostSubject: joyreah bent al-harith   joyreah bent al-harith EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:47 pm

GUIREC Bint Harith bin Abi-Habib Ben Ben Derar Jvemh Alkhozaih Almstalekaya name was (outside) Samawah prophet - peace be upon him - (GUIREC).

Fbl mission was born about three years ago, and his wife, daughter of the Holy Prophet is twenty years old, her father was Harith Sida restaurants, submitted on the prophet - peace be upon him - peace ...

In the sixth year of migration, and after the invasion of Bani Almstaleg struck the prophet - peace be upon him - often relatively apportionment among Muslims, was among those who struck that day by Speight GUIREC Bint Harith, when Speight Section GUIREC occurred in the share price of a fixed bin Qais bin Al-Shams, or cousin, Writer themselves, and the sweet woman traffic, and sees only took one himself, missed the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - liked the script, telling him: (O Messenger of God, I'm GUIREC Bint Harith bin Abi Mr. Derar hadith that has struck the Scourge unless you hide, signed in the share price of a fixed bin Qais bin Al-Shams, clerk to myself, I came to write Astaenk) ...

His prophet - peace be upon him -: (Are you better than that ?)... She said: "(What is the Messenger of Allah ?)... Said: (Spend your typing girlfriend) ... She said: "(Yes, O Messenger of God) ... Said: (I did) ...

Emancipation
The news came out to the people that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - had married GUIREC, said people: (magmatic processes Messenger of God) ... And sent the power, said Ms. Aisha: (emancipation marriages have them one hundred inhabitants of the House of Beni Almstaleg, what was the greatest woman I know hadith Swimming it) ...

Her father Harith

I accept Harith (father GUIREC) to the city of Sacrifice daughter, when it looked at Agate camels, which came out as a scapegoat, the desire for the shots of them, I will miss the people of coral dust, and then came to the prophet - peace be upon him - and said: (O Muhammad rightly My daughter, and this always) ...

He said the Messenger of God - peace be upon him -: (Vine's back, who is absent in Agate people so and so ?)... Harith said: (I testify that there is no god but Allah and the Messenger of Allah you! Sure of what informed that only God) ... Vaslm Harith and his two sons, and the people of his nation, and was sent to them came back ...

House prophet

We have lived or believers (GUIREC) in the House of Allah - peace be upon him - wife Karima enhanced, so the best model for such sponsorship to her house and her husband, Hasan tens of him - peace be upon him -...

We have had many diligent worship God Almighty, and frequent mention of the blessed, and fasting and to do good things ... The keen prophet - peace be upon him - the things taught religion has entered in Friday fasters, said it is: (silenced yesterday ?)... She said: "(No) ... Said: (You want to fast tomorrow ?)... Any Saturday with Friday ... She said: "(No) ... Said: (Al-Fitr) ... Of hatred that ...

One day left the prophet - peace be upon him - then the ball until the morning blessings, which is in the mosque, then came back after that became a sitting, he said: (I am still the case that divided them ?)... She said: "(yes) ... His prophet - peace be upon him -: (I have four words after you three times, including downloads, and if I said from day to download: Glory of God and His praise and created a number Reza same weight throne, and his trucks) ...

Her death
Died - may Allah be pleased about - the city after mid-first century of immigration and fifty six years is likely to bless them, Marwan Bin Amir city government then, has reached seventy years ... God's mercy ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: joyreah bent al-harith   joyreah bent al-harith EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:57 am

aaahhh amazing
inshaallah i`ll read it later cos am going now to read quran

the time is from gold now adays

thanks alot dear sis may allah bless u
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: joyreah bent al-harith   joyreah bent al-harith EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:42 am

Oh Mashallah dear sis

it is amazing topic

thanx alot dear for this nice woonderful story

May Allah bless U

Fi Aman Allah
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

PostSubject: Re: joyreah bent al-harith   joyreah bent al-harith EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Administrator wrote:
aaahhh amazing
inshaallah i`ll read it later cos am going now to read quran

the time is from gold now adays

thanks alot dear sis may allah bless u

thanx sis for repled
may allah accept ur work

teddy teddy teddy
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

PostSubject: Re: joyreah bent al-harith   joyreah bent al-harith EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Imane wrote:
Oh Mashallah dear sis

it is amazing topic

thanx alot dear for this nice woonderful story

May Allah bless U

Fi Aman Allah

thanx beloved Iman for repled
may allah bless u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content