Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

safia bent hoii ebn akhtab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

safia bent hoii ebn akhtab Empty
PostSubject: safia bent hoii ebn akhtab   safia bent hoii ebn akhtab EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 am

Or believers
Safiya is the shy daughter of bin Said bin address, atomic prophet of God Aaron peace be upon him by Yaqub ibn al-grandson - a prophet of God - Israel Yitzhak Ben-Ben Ibrahim peace be upon him, was born - may Allah be pleased about - the mission after three years, and had a reasonable, honest, with as The beauty, religion and strengthen, with a dream and dignity ...

Khaibar was

Since finished sixth year of migration, and I accept the crescent moon of Islam, the first seventh year saw the prophet - peace be upon him - to go a decisive battle to prevent those Guile of the land of Hijaz Jewish, graduated - peace be upon him - with one thousand and four hundred fighters in the second half of Islam, the Khyber ( Stronghold of the Jews) ...

Marched opens bastions of Khyber and strongholds one after one, even came Aalghemos (fortress built Abe rights) open, and brought them Speight Husn and descriptive, with a cousin, came by Bilal - may Allah be pleased with him - Fmr them for dead Jews fortress, and when it sees them women Safiya Qatar with me and shouted, and urged the territory to me, said the prophet - peace be upon him -: (west of the Succubus me) ... Descriptive fixed composure scars.

Ordered the liquidation of making his successor, and covered by the gown, I know that people lined for himself, Bilal said: (Disarmament mercy of your heart while with a woman to kill ?)...

Vision of the Annunciation

Before that was descriptive saw that the sun fell even signed the chest, recalled that her mother Fatimata to me and said: (you unopposed for the city to be king when the Arabs) ... Still no impact on me even came to the prophet - peace be upon him - as they told him, in Alberta, including himself when he heard the Annunciation, which party God in this vision is good and Sivas and pains eased downstream, and we know that God has Achieve the vision ...

He said a prophet - peace be upon him -: (Are you ?)... Desired to marry him, replied: (O Messenger of God, may I wish the decoy, how if I was able to Allah in Islam) ... Aging - peace be upon him - and his wife, and the emancipation of friendship ...

Marriage blessed

Since the wedding prophet - peace be upon him - liquidation, or some Khyber road, which was sentence to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and a comb and repaired of the order, or properly built or urgent Anas Bin Malik, shreds by the prophet - peace be upon him -- In the dome, and now Abu Ayub Khalid Bin Zaid Matuszha his sword guarding the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and even became Spectrum Dome messenger of God.

Then when he saw the place, he said: (Malik, Abu Ayub ?)... Said: (O Messenger of God, you have abated from this woman, and the woman had killed her father and her husband and, in the modern era does not augur well, you hid) ... Claimed that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said: (God Save the father of Ayub also has reservations) ...

The advent of the city
As the narrative - may Allah be pleased about - from the Khyber, has put in Beit bin Harith Numan privately Ansar women, we look at beauty, Ms. Aisha came Mtnaqbh, when I came out, left the Prophet - peace be upon him - on the track, he said: (How do you see any Aisha ?)... She said: "(Wright Jewish) ... He said - peace be upon him -: (not to say that they ISLAM and good Islam) ...

House prophet

Once dissolved descriptive - may Allah be pleased about - among mothers of the faithful partner with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - even raised the rancor of some of them, I have noted is that, providing them some gold jewelry from a symbol of Moody them, and also provided for Fatima - may Allah be pleased By -...

In some situations that occurred between Aldharar, the descriptive Hafsa said that it: (a Jewish girl) ... Wept and his prophet - peace be upon him - he said, crying: (What's your business ?)... She said: "(She told me I Hafsa daughter Jew) ... Nabi said it: (daughter of the Prophet to you, and Your uncle of the Prophet, you are under the prophet, Fbm proud of you) ... Then he said: (O Hafsa Fear of God) ...

The Ag prophet - peace be upon him - women, volcanic mass liquidations, wept and said the prophet - peace be upon him - told him what, tears Making licked his hand, the cry is that it got the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - the people, since the When lives, said Zeinab: (paragraph sister sentences) ... Eran him of any ride, and who are most at noon, she said: (I'm the poorest Jewish ?!)...

Anger - peace be upon him - not the floor until he returned to the city, Muharram and his death was not zero, not divides them, Est him, so I came spring, and so was the prophet - peace be upon him - in good cohabitation l (descriptive) Gloom change them for me, The strangeness ANSA ...

Bounty

They may be - may Allah be pleased about - true to say it, has seen them so the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - When the women met the prophet - peace be upon him - who died of illness when, she said Safiya: (I am God, I wish to be by your Bi) ... Wink marriage Basra, said the prophet - peace be upon him -: (Amadmdhan) ... Any Tehran mouths from the unknown ... Had said: (than anything ?)... He said: (from Tagamzkn, and it is true God) ...

The descriptive - may Allah be pleased about - was estimated at Halima pardon, it has gone underway to Omar ibn Al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - and said: (The descriptive loves Saturday and reach the Jews) ... Chairman sent by Omar god, it said: (either Saturday, I did not like him since Friday by the allowance of God, the Jews either me who I am originally red) ... Omar must not ... She said the ongoing: (What's campaign on this ?)... She said: "(the Devil) ... She said: (Go, you are free) ...

It also marked - may Allah be pleased about - a depth of understanding and consideration of accuracy, he met a group of Safiya's room, reminds us again of God and the Koran, Sajad, led Safiya - may Allah be pleased about -: (Al-Sijood this and reading the Koran, where weeping ?)... She called upon them to have reverence to God Almighty and fear of it and this is evidenced by the tears ...

Osman plight
We have participated descriptive - may Allah be pleased about - the plight of Osman bin Affan - may Allah be pleased with him - has provided Lebanon with the yields are funded from Osman, the rest jointly al beatings in Mule, When the brutality and said bluntly: (Brdo not expose) .. . Well then set - may Allah be pleased with him - between home and the home of Othman, was transferred to food and water ...

Her death
Died - may Allah be pleased about - about fifty years of migration, and sustaining it for Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, and was buried in Bakie mothers with believers
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

safia bent hoii ebn akhtab Empty
PostSubject: Re: safia bent hoii ebn akhtab   safia bent hoii ebn akhtab EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 am

Salam My Dear Sister
Thank U soooooo Much Dear sis for this nice wonderful nice Topic
May Allah bless u
Fi Aman Allah
Back to top Go down

safia bent hoii ebn akhtab
Page 1 of 1