Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alot of food and drink the miracl of prophet muhammad peace upon him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

alot of food and drink the miracl of prophet muhammad peace upon him Empty
PostSubject: alot of food and drink the miracl of prophet muhammad peace upon him   alot of food and drink the miracl of prophet muhammad peace upon him EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Catering:

That it has signed peace be upon him many times, including on what Roy Jaber bin Abdullah - may Allah be pleased with him - in the ditch, where Jaber says: As I saw the trench dug Messenger of God peace be upon him soles (soles: solitary abdomen of the food) parotid ( Any overturned and returned) to my wife I told her: Do you have anything? I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him severely knocked out the soles of my follicles (ie the shell of the skin) when one saa 'of barley and animal husbandry said to us: the slaughter, ground unload to spare the entire installation and then I wish to Allah peace be upon him, said: do not expose the Messenger Allah peace be upon him and those with him said: I said I came reiterated: "O Messenger of God! I have an animal and slaughter us, ground barley was one saa 'of our world are in a group you shouted Allah peace be upon him and said: O People of the trench! Gabri had been making a food you Seurat, who called him and told food Vhihla you and never meant more urgent by the

He said: Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: There is no hostel honored Pastiness bread, so I came Iggy came Allah peace be upon him make people come up to my wife, she said: you, OPEC - that is discharged and invited him I said: I had done that to me - meaning I told our Prophet, including interest I know he has graduated Pastiness spit where peace be upon him and then deliberately Park honored to spit and Park then said: Khabzh claimed bread with you, and defamation of the whole (ie the room and Maqdah Ladle) does not bring him down, I swear to God they are one thousand! Even for eating, they will turn left (ie Farms and started) and honored to Ngz (that is boiling and listen to its boiling point) as it is and Pastiness - or as clear - to baked as is (no return to the dough) Bukhari and Muslim

The drink:

The introduction of that one example is the milk is much evidence to peace be upon him milk is narrated by Al-Bukhari and others from Abu Hurayrah - may Allah be pleased with him - he had to say: God, who is no god but, if I adopted the liver on the ground from hunger, although I for the most Stone on my stomach from hunger and has stayed days on the road out of it, Fmr Abu Bakr asked him about any book of God, what I asked him not to Farms Fmr did over my life then I asked him about any book of God, I asked him what not to do not sated Fmr

And then passed me Abul Kashem peace be upon him with smiles, while Rani was defined in myself and in my face, and then said: Ya Aba capacity
I said: O Messenger of God Beck
Said: Right ... The move followed authorized him and his professor, found us in the cup, said: Where did this milk?
They said: Calm down because you - or woman
Said: Ya Aba capacity
Said: the right people to guide a man I attribute
Said: hospitality and the people attribute to Islam, not Ian does not have the money nor the one, if he misses charity sent them did not address them something, and if he misses a gift sent to them and hit them and the company, so Fassaeni
I said: What milk in this capacity, you have to hit later this drink milk by their devotion, did not obey God and obey the messenger of peace be upon him must Tate advocacy, before Vastaznoa authorized them and took councillors House
Said: Ya Aba capacity
Said: Take Give him
I took the man whom slander making drinking until he tells, and then respond to slander the man to whom I give up drinking, think, and then respond to slander the man to whom I give up drinking, think, and then respond to slander the man to whom I give up drinking, think, and then respond to slander even finished the Prophet Mohammad A folk Roy has all the slander He took his hand and put it on, see the smiles and said: "O father capacity
Said: You and I stayed
I said: O Messenger of God ratified
Said: I stayed deprived the ever-moving potable drinking
He said: I drank drinking, we still say: I drank, so I said: No, which Bosk right, what I find his attitude
Said: Arne, I slander, we thank God and called to drink and better - see vapour to open 11-6452

Eighty men eat some loaves of bread and insufficient:

Anas Bin Malik on may Allah be pleased with him said: "Salim Abu Talha L: I have heard the voice of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him weak, I know where hunger, do you have anything?
She said: "Yes

CD graduated from barley and then removed the veil it drew some bread and then put on board under my hand and some Attni (ie the wall by), and then sent to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said: Gold found by the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in the mosque and the people with him, I've They told me the Prophet of God peace be upon him: Send Abu Talha? I said: Yes, he said: sent food? I said: Yes, Messenger of God, said peace be upon him is with him: a sigh, so it was launched and began their hands until the father came Talha experience.

Abu Talha, said: "O Mother of sound, was the messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the people and not what our bait, I said: Allah and His Messenger know, so it was launched so that Abu Talha was the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, before the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, Abu Talha him , Said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: Or so you sound: what you have? Missed so bread, ordered by the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, Vvt, modern or Ekh long as you properly.

Then the Messenger of Allah said, peace be upon him when God wills that says, and then said: authorized to ten, the erosion of folk and folk all seventy or eighty men. True, Al-Bukhari narrated in qualities, and narrated by Muslim in syrups, and Tirmidhi in qualities.

Kassa Gruel eating hundreds of them:

Ben grasshopper from Samra said: While we at the Prophet peace be upon him since he Kassa where porridge (bread mixed meat and rice) said: eat and eat people they kept close to the circulation to noon; eats people and then they came and folk Cascade, he said: he said to him Men: Was it sent food supply? Said: either from the ground there, only to be supplied from the sky - Narrated by Ahmed.

Pond in the barley:

Jaber on may Allah be pleased with him: a man came to the Prophet peace be upon him Isttamh bait toward wasqs barley, the man is still eating him and his wife, and even adds agency, Fati Prophet peace be upon him, said: even if it did Tekle for both him and he to you (that is to always never lasted What was lost FINEST) - Narrated by Muslim in the book virtues.

Pond in margarine:

Jaber on may Allah be pleased with him: that the mother of Malik was addressed to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in Ekh normal and the region has built Tatiana Vassallo Adam and he did not know anything, to the spacious garden, which was addressed by the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him find it normal and the region still maintains its Adam her house until the afternoon, missed the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said: Era? She said: "Yes, he said: if the left still exist - Narrated by Muslim in the book virtues.

With a pond in Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him:

From Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him, he said: Messenger of God came peace be upon him days pass I said: I pray that God women volcano, said: Isfahan in his hands and then he called me and said: making the provider (the shell of the skin and other, which makes supply) and enter Your Hand in prose, he said: came to bear him so and so and Watering (wasqs: Under 50 = 4 ardebs and Wilt) in the name of Allah and eat and feed, and the difference was not prosecuted, was killed when Osman may Allah be pleased with him was lost Submit fell. Hassan, narrated by Ahmad, Tirmidhi in Abu Hurayrah qualities.

In the novel: he said: I became three calamity in Islam did not accept while lesbian:

1 - the death of the Prophet of Allah peace be upon him, and I Soihbh.
2 - were killed Osman.
3 - and the supplier.

They said: The supplier, Abu Hurayrah?
Said: I said with the provider
Said: Je it, a woman knocked out by the Tate
Said: touch and called it, and then said: Invite ten, ten behind advocacy even farms, so until then eat the whole army and stayed with me from the supplier
He said: "O father Hurayrah If you'd like to take him something, it does not enter your hands
He said: those from the life of the Prophet peace be upon him and cost him the lives of all of Abu Bakr, Omar have cost him the lives of all, ate it whole life Othman, was killed when Osman Anthb in my hands, Anthb provider, but how you eat it, eat it more than Two hundred wasqs (wasqs: Under 50 = 4 ardebs and Wilt) - signs of al-Bayhaqi there is a prophet.

Toward a pond in the barley:

Aisha, may Allah be pleased about it she said: Messenger of God, has died peace be upon him and eat something in my house with a liver condition only barley (a half cup of barley or something few barley) on a shelf in me, even those on long, and then I asked him Avni -- True, narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com

alot of food and drink the miracl of prophet muhammad peace upon him
Page 1 of 1