Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teh Miracles of prophet Muhamad peace upon hom in hadith about Isra and Mi'raaj

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Teh Miracles of prophet Muhamad peace upon hom in hadith about Isra and Mi'raaj Empty
PostSubject: Teh Miracles of prophet Muhamad peace upon hom in hadith about Isra and Mi'raaj   Teh Miracles of prophet Muhamad peace upon hom in hadith about Isra and Mi'raaj EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:38 pm

Isra and Mi'raaj

Anas Bin Malik on may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah, may God and peace, he said: I came bright - a practice over a long white donkey and departed without Mule places where the ultimate party - said: knee until I came home Bible said: Connect, which connects the holding of the prophets said : Then entered the mosque when the blessings of two rak'ahs then left.

Jibril, peace be upon him came the pot of wine and coffee pots from Select Milk.

Jibril, peace be upon him, said: chosen by instinct and then he stopped us to heaven Vasfh Jibril told: Who are you?

Said: Jibril.

It was said: It is with you?

Said: Mohammed.

It was said: Having sent him?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I Badme, welcomed me and called me okay.

Then he stopped us to heaven second Vasfh Jibril, peace be upon him and was told: Who are you?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I'm two sons aunt Isa Bin Yehia Zakaria prayers, God therefore welcomed and called me okay.

Then he stopped us to the third heaven Vasfh Jibril, peace be upon him and was told: Who are you?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I Youssifiyah peace be upon him if he had given on condition Hassan welcomed and invited me okay.

Then he stopped us to heaven fourth Vasfh Jibril, peace be upon him said: of this?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I'm Afterwards, welcomed and invited me okay Almighty God said: raising the profile and high.

Then he stopped us to heaven fifth Vasfh Jibril, peace be upon him said: of this?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I'm Hart peace be upon him, welcomed and invited me okay.

Then he stopped us to heaven sixth Vasfh Jibril, peace be upon him said: of this?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I'm Moses peace be upon him, welcomed and invited me okay.

Then he stopped us to the seventh heaven Vasfh Jibril, peace be upon him and was told: this?

Said: Opening had sent him to us if I'm assigned Ibrahim peace be upon him back home and if the globe is allowed to enter each day seventy thousand King did not return him to me and then went Sidr ending If a paper if the elephants and if the fruit minimize said: When the membrane is what God Piening What changed one of God's creation can be one of the best adjective.

Revelation of God revealed to the imposition of the fifty prayers every day and the night came down to Moses peace be upon him, said: What the imposition of the Lord your nation?

I said: fifty prayers.

Said: Return to the Lord Vassallo mitigation; your nation is not that I dislike Plut had built Israel and experience.

Said: Return to the Lord.

I said: O God commuted to my Vaht me five due to Moses.

I said: put me five.

Said: "The dislike that your nation back to the Lord Vassallo mitigation.

Said: Remove the no-ascribed Blessed Lord Almighty, and even Moses peace be upon him.

Said: Mohammed are five prayers every day and every night prayer tenth five prayers and who has worked Hosni wrote to him the good work he wrote ten days and who did bad work did not write anything, their work and wrote a bad one.

Said: came down to Moses finished until peace be upon him experience.

He said: Return to the Lord Vassallo mitigation.

He said him and I said peace: I returned to my Lord may even Asthieddit him - Narrated by Muslim.

From Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him: that the Prophet Mohammad and handed over to people who are planting travelling on the day whenever reaps as he returned to Jibril, peace be upon him: What's this?

He said: Those Mujahideen in the name of Allah they will step up to seven hundred weakness and spent none of it is having a good providers.

Then came the folk rock yield their heads whenever succumbed once again returned as they were not falter from that thing about them, he said: What's this you Jibril? He said: those who Lumbering prayer written on their heads.

Then came the folk on the turnout plots and plots laid back as walking and cattle eat Aldharie Zaqqum? Patella hell and said: What these? He said: Those who do not perform zakat funds and had been wronged by God and Lord of Darkness Ebeid.

Then came the folk hands in the flesh Ndij estimated at as much as raw meat makes a malignant eat from Alne malignant claiming Alndij said: What these O Jibril? Jibril said: "This man of your nation where women are halal Tayeb it comes to malicious woman to become House then and women are from her husband when a man came lawful and impure House until he has become.

Then came the man had a great collection of wood package can not carry it over them and said: What's this you Jibril? Said: "This man of your nation be the secretariats of people are not able to perform that he wants to carry them.

Then came the people who lent money tongues and lips Bmaqarid iron whenever Karzai returned as it was not abated by them that anything he said: What's this you Jibril? He said: those preachers of sedition.

Then came a small stone to produce a great Thor Making Taurus wants to come because of where it can, said: What's this you Jibril? Said: "This man speaks the word great then regrets it can not be returned.

Then came the valley and found it a good wind and cold Wind maintenance and allowed the votes, said: What's this you Jibril?

Said: This is the voice of heaven say: Lord, including Latino and has helped so many rooms and silk brocade, and Lindsay, a genius and Pearly and coral, silver and gold and goblets and pitchers and press and boats and Asli and water and built-Khumri and Vattani including promised.

Said: you each and every Muslim and a Muslim believer is secure and safe and sent me and the work did not involve a good thing I did not take Donny equals It is feared security is asked were given the loan is assigned to the Gazette is Levitte I am no god but Allah, I do not succeed Promised has returned Believers and God bless the best Creator.

She said: "had attracted Then came the voice heard and denied Wade found wind Minty said: What's this you Jibril?.

Said: This is the voice of hell to say: Lord, including Latino and has helped so many chains, fruits and pricing and a warm, and Dhariei Gsaki and suffering has intensified after the bottoms and Vattani including incumbent and helped.

Said: you all the idolater idolatress and every infidel and infidels Jabbar does not believe in the Day of the account.

She said: Cassar has attracted even came Jerusalem - Narrated by al-Tabaraani and Albzar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com

Teh Miracles of prophet Muhamad peace upon hom in hadith about Isra and Mi'raaj
Page 1 of 1