Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

om habiba bent abi sofian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

om habiba bent abi sofian Empty
PostSubject: om habiba bent abi sofian   om habiba bent abi sofian EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:54 pm

[color=darkred]Or believers
Ramla is the daughter of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb bin illiteracy bin Abdul sun bin Abdul Manaf was born before the mission seven years, ISLAM old and emigrated to Abyssinia with Obeid Bin SH God, but I Umm Habiba, the wife of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - in Abyssinia, And made it seven years ...

Immigration and adversity

Since intensified injury of the idolaters to the prophet in Mecca, and then the prophet - peace be upon him - to practise their immigration vulnerable to Abyssinia, Umm Habiba migrated with her husband Obaid bin SH with God emigrated from the prophet to Abyssinia, Umm Habiba has borne the harm nationalism, and its abandonment , And alienated from her homeland and their homes for religion and Islam ...

Having settled in Abyssinia came plight of more and stronger, her husband had apostatized from Islam and victory, says Umm Habiba - may Allah be pleased about -: (I saw my husband was in a dream Obeid-Allah ibn SH Black picture panic, becoming If it had Nasr, I told him no safer rife , And accompanied the wine until he died ...

Marriage blessed

Vattani come in Noumea, he said: (O Mother of the faithful) ... Panic, there is only helped elapsed, there was only the Messenger Nagaci professor, said if it is going Abraha, said: (The King says you: I am from her husband) ... Sent to Khalid bin Said bin Al-Aas bin illiteracy Tokelau, I Abraha Swart of silver ...

When it is the eve Nagaci Jaafar bin Abi Talib is there of Muslims attended, speeches Nagaci praise to Allah and to commend him and the witness then said: (As yet, the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - wrote to his wife Umm Habiba, and I answered it has been ratified Four hundred dinars) ... Then poured dinars.

Then speeches Khalid bin Said said: (to have answered, as called for by the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and his wife, Umm Habiba) ... The arrest of dinars, and the work behind them Nagaci food ...

Says Umm Habiba - may Allah be pleased about -: (when the money arrived, I gave him Abraha fifty dinars, and said I wanted to: (The King's intention to so) ... and I responded to what you give ... Then came the first of tomorrow's return and Torsten The amber, and many cups - a good many - introduced by the Prophet of God with me - peace be upon him -...

As the father Sufian Prophet Muhammad - peace be upon him - marry his daughter said: (Pella is not Gideon nose) ... That is efficient Karim, who is criticized is not ...

Back Migratory
The return of migratory (Umm Habiba) following the opening of the prophet - peace be upon him - Khyber, returned with Jaafar bin Abi Talib and his immigrants to Abyssinia, was the secret of the prophet - peace be upon him - very pleased for the arrival of these companions after a long absence, And with wife Sabrina pure ... He said the prophet - peace be upon him -: (and God knows what the characters? Opening Khyber? Or advent Jaafar) ...

Wedding blessed

Once arrived in Umm Habiba - may Allah be pleased about - to the city, even met with her the prophet - peace be upon him - happy and joy, and inflicted one of his wives stone beside the other, and celebrated women to enter the city Umm Habiba House of Allah - peace be upon him - they have become pregnant The greetings and blessings, and gave her uncle Osman bin Affan Banquet bus, where erosion and animal feed people's meat ...

The mothers received a faithful partner of this kind Splendid and welcome, including those who are new bride (descriptive), which has been in only died a few days, Ms. Aisha has shown willingness to accept the new wife did not raise the rancor of jealousy when saw was nearing the age of forty, and has lived in the vicinity of Umm Habiba Suahbha Aldharar with the prophet - peace be upon him - safely HE ...

Abu Sufian in Beit Habiba

It was attended by Sufian Abu (father of Umm Habiba) City asked the prophet - peace be upon him - in order to extend the truce that has been reconciliation in Alhdibih, Abe for the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - this request, so he wanted to use Abu Sufian on Murad achieve his daughter (wife of the prophet - peace be upon him -) Umm Habiba and his house, I was surprised by entering her home, had not been seen since migrated to Abyssinia, she gave puzzled do not know because it contained involving? Or is experiencing because her father? ...

Abu Sufian and realized his daughter's distress, relieved them of that authorized him to sit down and voluntarily submitted himself for sitting on the bed of the prophet - peace be upon him - is not the shepherd and his daughter will attract butterflies lest it sits, has a surprise, said: "(It was in good! Desire in this bed Me? IMP him ?)... Umm Habiba said: (it is a bed of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and you Imru prison idolater) ... He said: (O architecture, has dimensions of the evil soap) ... And emerges from her failing please ...

Islam Abu Sufian
After opening the safest Mecca Abu Sufian, Akram prophet - peace be upon him - he said: (income Dar Abu Sufian is secure, closed the door is secure, and entered the Sacred Mosque is the security) ... The link to this blessed event or believers (Umm Habiba) Farah so severely joy and thanked God that earned her a security and its request in Islamabad, her father and we'll ...

Her death
Before her death - may Allah be pleased about - sent the request of Ms. Aisha said: (it may be between us is Aldharar, decomposition of that) ... Forgiveness and analyze them, she said: (couches Your God) ... And sent to the ideals that the rest Aldharar ... Umm Habiba and died - may Allah be pleased about - and forty four years of migration, and buried Babakie ...[/
color]
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: om habiba bent abi sofian   om habiba bent abi sofian EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 am

oh thanks thaks

i`ll read it later ok
may allah bless u
mmm am waiting to know more about um habiba
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: om habiba bent abi sofian   om habiba bent abi sofian EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:38 am

WoooooooooooooooooW

Mashallah dear sis ayaallah

thanx alot dear sis for this wonderful nice topic
ns010
May Allah bless U

Fi aman Allah
ns031
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

PostSubject: Re: om habiba bent abi sofian   om habiba bent abi sofian EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Administrator wrote:
oh thanks thaks

i`ll read it later ok
may allah bless u
mmm am waiting to know more about um habiba
thanks

ok sis
the wonderful is u repled on my topic
thanx beloved sis
may allah bless u
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
ayaallah
ayaallah

PostSubject: Re: om habiba bent abi sofian   om habiba bent abi sofian EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Imane wrote:
WoooooooooooooooooW

Mashallah dear sis ayaallah

thanx alot dear sis for this wonderful nice topic
ns010
May Allah bless U

Fi aman Allah
ns031

thanx for ur repled beloved Iman
may allah bless u

teddy teddy teddy
Back to top Go down