Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zinab bent ja7sh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Zinab bent ja7sh Empty
PostSubject: Zinab bent ja7sh   Zinab bent ja7sh EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:31 am

Or believers
Zaynab Bint SH Rouab Ben Ben Omar Bin Naseer Bin once Ben Ben sheep many enemies Ben Ben Ben Lion Khuzaymah, or believers and her mother Omaima Bint Abdul Rasul Allah demand his uncle - peace be upon him - was born in Makkah before the mission seven years and was one of the first migrant workers , ISLAM old ...

She was married to Zeid

The Zeid Bin Syndicate Mule to Ms. Khadija - may Allah be pleased about -, when Prophet's Wives - peace be upon him - and donated to him, and adopted the prophet - peace be upon him - bringing Zeid Bin Mohammed, Islam came down after saying the Almighty: (and invite them to their parents) .. . Returned again Zeid Bin Syndicate ...

The story of his marriage, Zainab due to the fact that Zainab had several speeches from Quraish sent her sister (protect me) to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - was consulted, he said the prophet - peace be upon him -: (Where are those known to book Lord Nabih year? ) ... She protect me: (It is O Messenger of God ?)... Said: (Zeid Bin Syndicate) ... Anger (protect me) severe anger and said: (O Messenger of God! Marry the daughter of his aunt Molina ?!)... Zaynab and returned to the experience, anger and Zaynab said most of the words of her sister hostel God ...

He says: (What was not insured if the insured died Allah and His Messenger is to have good times) ...

Zaynab sent to the prophet - peace be upon him - and said: (I ask forgiveness of God and obey Allah and His Messenger, O Messenger of Allah I do what I saw) ... Doubles prophet - peace be upon him - more, it was Azra, Zeid complained to the Holy Prophet, blamed her prophet - peace be upon him - said Zaid: (grabbed you and your husband Fear of God) ... Zaid said: (I made) ... And Zaid divorced her - may Allah be pleased with him -...

Marriage of heaven

While the prophet - peace be upon him - when Mrs. Aisha, as I took it a blur Sri smiles and says: (from the epidermis go to Zaynab ?)... Read ...

He says: (As for the one who says God blessed him and I blessed it grabbed you and your husband Fear God and hide yourself in what God expressing fears of people and subsequently the fear of God, died when Zeid and has Zojnakea so as not to be believers in pairs Adeiahm embarrassing if crushed them and there, The effect is God) ...

When passed several Zeinab - may Allah be pleased about - said the prophet - peace be upon him - to Zaid bin Syndicate: (Jump mention) ... Hence, even brought a ferment of dough, he said: (When I saw Azmath in my chest, even what I can see it, and say that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - July mentioned my back, Nkst obstacles and said: "(It augurs Zeinab sent me the Prophet of God - blessings Peace be Upon Him - The ?)... She said: "(What I'm makers something even Aouamr Lord Almighty) ... residence to the mosque and got the Quran and the Prophet came - peace be upon him - So it ...

Zainab says: (for elapsed promised not only know the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - had entered the home, and I exposed hair, knowing that he is from heaven, I said: (O Messenger of God: no sermon in the Certification ?!).. . Said - peace be upon him -: (God husband and Jibril witness) ... and married the prophet - peace be upon him - a woman Zeid beyond, and the absence of ignorance people believe that others who embrace his son become ...

The Banquet spectacular wedding bus, the slaughter of the prophet - peace be upon him - Shah, and ordered (Anas Bin Malik) to invite people to waleemah, Rafidain crowds crowds, eating every regiment and goes, and then enter another regiment, even eaten all ...

Pride
Zainab was proud of her marriage to the prophet - peace be upon him - and says: (O Messenger of God and God I am what I am as women, not only the abuse of a woman cursed her husband or brother or their owners, others Zuzhnik God from heaven) ... It was - may Allah be pleased about - boasts the women prophet - peace be upon him - says: (his wife Hala, and his wife, God of poisons over seven) ... When I heard Mrs. Aisha - may Allah be pleased about - she said: (I'm Sorry, which descended from heaven) ... Zeinab acknowledged them - may Allah be pleased with them -...

Generosity and generosity

Zeinab has named Mr. Bam believers and alarming shelter orphans and widows, have gained a lot of that stature and great generosity existence, has said the prophet - peace be upon him - for women: (speed repair my hand Championship) ... Ms. Aisha says: (If we were gathered in a house one after the death of the Prophet of God - peace be upon him - we stretch out our hands to manipulate the wall, did not do it stayed until SH daughter Zainab died, and was not longer, we know then that the Prophet - peace be upon him -- But he wanted to hand the length of charity, and Zainab was a woman makers handwriting was tan and beads and charity in the way of God) ...

After the death of the prophet - peace be upon him - was to be a twelve thousand, but did not take one year, making it says: (Oh God, do not realize that money is, it sedition) ... Then apportioned to the people of their birth in need, bringing Omar said: (This woman meant well) ... The cease and sent to peace, he said: (I am informed that dispersed, sent a thousand dirhams retained) ... This behavior by the corps ...

Her death

Zainab died twenty years of immigration is built fifty, and the blessings of Omar bin Khattab faithful, and buried in Bakie - may Allah be pleased with them -...

Ms. Aisha: (May God Zeinab, has won the honor in this world who do not honor him, that God is her husband, the pronunciation of the Koran and the Prophet of God - peace be upon him - said to us: (and faster for me Houka longest tradition) bulletin ... Hogaha quickly to it, namely his wife in Heaven)
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Zinab bent ja7sh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zinab bent ja7sh   Zinab bent ja7sh EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 am

Salam My Dear Sister
Thank U soooooo Much Dear sis for this nice wonderful nice Topic
May Allah bless u and accept ur woderful nice work ... amin
Fi Aman Allah
Back to top Go down

Zinab bent ja7sh
Page 1 of 1