Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cry for Justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

A Cry for Justice Empty
PostSubject: A Cry for Justice   A Cry for Justice EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:15 am

Aslamu Alaykum,

sharing a meaningful piece:

Uprooted Souls; Withstanding

Politics, they say; spare me the headache.

Politics, they say; it’s too complicated, difficult to remain up to date, or in the know.

And yet, if so, the word politics needs to be redefined because I will forever fail to see how the issue of my home being forcefully taken away from me can ever be anything but personal.

When presenting the Palestinian case, as most Palestinians that blog already know, you need to constantly research whatever opinion you state, to be able to back it up with evidence, in reply to the atrocious and illogical comments that Zionists make. It’s not easy, it’s hard. It’s hard to make a case when you are constantly being sidetracked by ghost like accusations.

Radical Islam, Terrorism, The Holocaust, Expulsion of Jews from the Middle East, Suicide Bombers, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Sadam, Hamas, Fateh, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, 9/11, Bin Laden…

A whirlwind of false accusations linked to the Palestinian plight… Non of which are directly related to my home- the fact that I’m uprooted, or how I miss it.

Of course, we all know that they will do their best to divert any attention from the heart of the issue, because they know our case is strong and true.

To be a Palestinian, You have to know about everything and anything that has nothing to do with you or your case… Because to argue against a Zionist enemy, you need to defend yourself on all fronts, invented fronts too.

Politics; let’s shove that word aside for awhile, and let’s simply tell our stories… What we know, what we’ve seen…

To make our case, why isn’t it enough to open up our hearts and let whatever pours out translate into heartfelt words that ring true in their honesty…

To just be a person, any person… An average, random, mainstream person… With hopes and dreams that are not less than yours just because he happened to be a Palestinian… With a demeanor that is not more violent just because he also happened to be a Palestinian.

I did not choose to throw stones at Tanks. Nor did I choose to be uprooted along with my olive trees. I did not choose to blow myself up for the lack of any other means of defense. I did not choose to bear children and watch them starve, or watch them grow illiterate. I did not choose to have my house bulldozed for the Israeli illegal settlements to expand. I did not choose to watch on from the sidelines as an Israeli family moves into the home I was forced out of… I did not choose to be a fighter… because my nature is a peaceful one.

To be a Palestinian, you live the reality of a forced existence, and you learn to go against your nature in the hope that you will firmly stand up for your honor, for your kin, for your blood and for your Resistance.

To be a Palestinian, you know that if you did not give up your life for your rights, then you would suffer a shamed existence… And to live in shame, you could not be a Palestinian.

To be a Palestinian, you understand early on, that you cannot choose when you were never provided with a choice. You hold your head up high; you do what it takes to protect your children. You defend. You resist.

To be a Palestinian, you understand that there can be no peace without justice, and you withstand.

To be a Palestinian, you understand that the might in your soul can never be contained by an Apartheid wall.

To all Palestinians, we will make a difference, as small, or as big as it may be… Where ever it may be. We will not be silent.

by Izzi @ A Cry for Justice
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-08-29

A Cry for Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry for Justice   A Cry for Justice EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:52 am

[b]it's beautiful
thank you my dear
this is cute topic
may allah bless you[/b
]
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

A Cry for Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry for Justice   A Cry for Justice EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:15 pm

[color=darkred]la hwl allah
thanx for this topic sis kawther
may allah bless u[/
color]
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

A Cry for Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry for Justice   A Cry for Justice EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:54 am

thanks alot dear sis noha and sis aya for this beautiful pass
may allah bless u
teddy
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

A Cry for Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry for Justice   A Cry for Justice Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cry for Justice
Page 1 of 1