Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2   Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 Ist2_442131_muslim_woman

Salam well i want to complite what i did in the topic befor about if u decided to wear hijab
and here is some steps u follow to help u

3.Wear it today and trust in Allah SWT for tomorrow

What do I mean by that? What I mean is that you should take it one day at a time, or even one outing at a time. Sometimes the future seems to stretch on forever and ever and you don’t think you can make it that long. You want to give up before you even begin.

So sometimes the best thing to do is to keep you mind focused on what is immediately at hand. Allah SWT will take care of the future. If you have to go out to the market, then concentrate on being able to wear hijab just for this activity and on getting through it. If you do get through it and nothing bad happened, then give thanks to Allah SWT for making it easy for you, and turn your mind to your next outing.

Or if you have to go out to school or work, then concentrate on being able to wear hijab just for this one day and on getting through it. And give thanks to Allah SWT when you have made it, and turn your mind to the next day.
Eventually the outings will turn into days and the days into weeks, and the weeks into months. One day you will realize that you have been wearing hijab for quite a long time and it isn’t really as bad as you feared, and Allah SWT helped you get through it. Don’t be ashamed. Sometimes it is like this. The most important thing is to have sabr and keep your trust in Allah SWT always.

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 _dsc2953_thm

4.Wear it and spite the shaytan
My dear sister, the worries and fears in your mind are the whisperings of the shaytan. He wants to talk you out of obeying Allah SWT.

It is very easy to keep going around in circles in your mind and to dwell on all the things that could go wrong. I know that I myself have a tendency to do this, I put it off and I dither and I wait for “the perfect time”. If I let myself, I would never do anything at all!

So the thing you have to remember is that you do not need to be perfect in iman to wear hijab. If perfection were a qualification, where is the sister who could wear it??

You must also not fall into the trap of thinking that you should wait until all your worries and fears have disappeared. They never will! Trust me on this, sister.

True courage is going ahead to do what’s right even though you are still nervous and scared. So don’t listen to the shaytan. Ignore the worries and fears he whispers into your mind. Tell him that you will not let him keep you from obeying Allah SWT and you will not let him rule your life.

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 Three_hijab_ladies

5.Make the decision to wear it
Once you have come to know in your heart that you must wear hijab, then you have to set a day and JUST DO IT !!

This is the only way. Set a day and when that day comes, you have to do it. Don’t back down. Don’t give up. Do it.
Offer salat al-istikhara. Make du’a. Make lots of du’a. Do not stop making du’a. Ask Allah SWT to give you strength. Ask Him to make it easy for you. Ask Him to help you. He will, I swear it to you. He is always there for you when you turn to Him. Remember how much He has given you, how everything that you have, even your very existence, is due to Him. Remember that He deserves this from you. Remember the promise of Jannah. Remember that remaining patient and faithful through difficulty now may lead to Jannah, inshallah. Even if bad things happen, keep these thoughts in your mind. Don’t worry about tomorrow. Just concentrate on getting through today, and leave tomorrow to Allah SWT until it gets here.
That’s how you do it.
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2   Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Final Words of Encouragement
I have been wearing hijab since September 1999. I do not regret it. I have never for one instant regretted it. I do not regret it even one iota. Inshallah, you will discover that you feel the same. Even within a few months I came to feel that I would not be properly dressed if I went out not wearing hijab. This is when you know that you have made it!
Never feel that you are alone, or that you are the only one who is scared and worried and nervous. Just about every other sister who has travelled down this road has gone through the same things. I know I have. Your sisters are here for you. We have been where you are. We are encouraging you and cheering you on. We know what it takes because we had to find that in ourselves too. We are praying for your success just as we prayed for our own.
Come and join us.

Allah does not burden a soul except what it can bear. For it is what it has earned, and upon it is what it has made due. “Our Lord and Sustainer, do not condemn us if we forget or do wrong. Our Lord and Sustainer, do not put a burden on us like the burden You put on those who were before us. Our Lord and Sustainer, do not put a burden on us that we cannot endure. And blot out (our sins) and forgive us, and be gentle to us. You are our Protector. So help us against the rejectors.” (Surah al-Baqarat ayah 286)

We are committed in our efforts to promote a platform for a healthy society which adheres to the tenets of peace, justice and freedom
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net

Decided to start wearing hijab?part 2
Page 1 of 1