Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roti, chapatti - How to make and survive the mess?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
umm_j
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Roti, chapatti  - How to make and survive the mess????? Empty
PostSubject: Roti, chapatti - How to make and survive the mess?????   Roti, chapatti  - How to make and survive the mess????? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:40 pm

salam sisters,

ok will start with I looooove the asian breads, in particular chapatti so much, my problem is I hate making it, it never turns out like the restaraunts or friends and the mess of the flour gets everywhere!! Though maybe I am just messy? :)
evrytime i make curry i want to have roti but i just end up making rice cause thats easy (in the cooker), any tips how i make this easy and quick? Have also considered having local takeaway/restaurant make me a batch fresh and to pay, but it is slightly over-charged - like 80 pence a chapatti, I would be happy tp pay like 10-15 pence I mean i know how much the flour costs lol, oh well profits i might resoet to this, can't ask friends cause they busy making for their own family to make for my family as well.

ok sorry this post so long about bread as well - its making me hungry! Allah hafiz sisters
Back to top Go down

Roti, chapatti - How to make and survive the mess?????
Page 1 of 1