Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any sisters in my area?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lozzin
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Any sisters in my area? Empty
PostSubject: Any sisters in my area?   Any sisters in my area? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:56 am

Salem Alikoum sisters

I hope you are all ok. It has been a while since i last posted a message and since the last post i have taken my shahada! Its great news i know and I would like to thank Kawthar for all her support and messages.She is a great person and im sure Allah(swt) will bless her greatly for her efforts.

In the area that i live (mansfield,notts.UK)there are not many sisters around and i would love to meet new sisters who i could sit and chat to and hopefully they can help me learn more and more about becoming a good muslima.My husband is always on hand to help but sometimes he gets a bit too carried away and i feel a little overpowered and anyway its always best to get a womans point of view on things!
If you are in my area and fancy meeting up or even emailing then it would be great to hear from you.I do feel a little lost on my own sometimes.Most of my friends are non muslim and typical English(as i used to be)and i cannot discuss things with them.
Unfortunately,apart from my husband and a few brothers and sisters i met through the mesjid,i havent told anyone about me being muslim.I dont feel ready to share it with anyone yet as its still all new to me.

It would be great to hear from my sisters.

Salem

Lots of love,
Your sister

Lorraine xxxx teddy
Back to top Go down
Haydi
New Sister
New Sister
Haydi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Any sisters in my area?   Any sisters in my area? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:58 am

Wa Alicom Assalam beloved lozzin,
welcome back, I'm realy sooooooooooooo happy and proud of you.
I would like to have nice sister like you.
I will send you my MSN ID ok?

see you darling.
Back to top Go down
Rika Aizawa
Admin
Rika Aizawa

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Any sisters in my area?   Any sisters in my area? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:49 am

o dear .. wAllahi i wish i could be there bside u ..I know some sisz from the uk .. but not from ur area unfortunately .. so sorry dear ..

u can spend ur free time be learning the Holly Quran or hear the nasheeds .. mayb this is the only thing I can give u.. sorry again

Hope u get muslim freinds soon inshAllah ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any sisters in my area?   Any sisters in my area? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any sisters in my area?
Page 1 of 1