Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you think about fashion discuss

Go down 
+2
Hot Ice
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

what do you think about fashion discuss Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:51 am

Asalaamu alaikum

Do you think there is too much of an emphasis on fashion and style and the dunya in general in our life or between your friends and sisters ? Do you think that its something good or bad and how can we make those who puts fashionthe first thing and the important thing in there life ?
Do you feel uncomfortable seeing clothes from the high street, non-hijab clothes when you go shopping and how do you feel seeing ur sisters buying unislamic clothes ?

Please, please, give us your opinions!

Wasalaam
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 pm

The world is blind in all respects
Because they mimic recognizable West is always the first permanent
Indeed blind ... Once they saw a foreign artist wear the cloak of obscene .. All in all became a tradition blindly imitate .. because the heart blind
I feel that my English is not understandable because I had not Small problem
Please overlook the errors
Back to top Go down
BintRolf
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:39 am

Salaam aleikum

What I feel is worse, is muslimahs and their "hijab-fashion blogs". It is so sad, that they think they have to adapt the hijabs that kafirs like, in order to be able to "blend in". But the point with our hijab, is not to blend in, but the opposite, to be known as muslim women...
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 pm

i`m with sis Hot ice
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:35 am

Hot Ice wrote:
The world is blind in all respects
Because they mimic recognizable West is always the first permanent
Indeed blind ... Once they saw a foreign artist wear the cloak of obscene .. All in all became a tradition blindly imitate .. because the heart blind
I feel that my English is not understandable because I had not Small problem
Please overlook the errors

no no dear i understood u
you are absolutely right we are blind we just follow we did`t think of our identity and our ethics and morels we just follow what others do

oh she is wearing a a short outside why is she better than me why don`t i wear it why does islam always say haram ?
these words are heard from many sisters
all what we can say is la hawla wa la kowta ela bi allah
may allah bless u dear
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 am

BintRolf wrote:
Salaam aleikum

What I feel is worse, is muslimahs and their "hijab-fashion blogs". It is so sad, that they think they have to adapt the hijabs that kafirs like, in order to be able to "blend in". But the point with our hijab, is not to blend in, but the opposite, to be known as muslim women...
yeah u are right its sad to see "hijab-fashion blogs" it realky hurts
did allah swt said that there is fashion for hijab ?
of course he did`t why do they wear a half of hijab a woman wears a tiny piece of scarf and covers the half of here hear then she says alhamduliaallah am muhajaba

subhan allah
thanks alot dear sis may allah bless u and am so happy to see ur post
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 am

ayaallah wrote:
i`m with sis Hot ice
thanks dear for ur beautiful pass
Back to top Go down
Liberated
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 am

Salaamualykum,

Firstly,my point of veiw is that Islam doesn't bend for anyone, we must bend for Islam.There is no such thing as a modern muslim-if you consider yourself as a modern muslim then it would mean that you are relaxing some part of the demands of our Lord and the examples set by the Prophet(saaws).
When we fashionise our hijab,we start to defeat the purpose of wearing it in the first place.For example:when we see a sister in hijab,don't we instantly feel a sense of care and familiarity towards her?we feel united with our fellow sisters even if we have never seen them before.SO>>>How can we feel a sense of unity and equality if one sister is wearing Gucci and another is wearing hand me downs.Fashions makes a statement-look at me,look how expensive my clothes are and so on.<<<<This has no place in Islam,it causes us to distant ourselves from our sisters and create social satus when we are suppose to be united by the love for Allah.

In the End...i hope we can all aim to be like the Mothers of the beleivers and not like the kaffir in anyway..because...Who's ways are going to lead you to JENNAH... teddy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 am

Liberated wrote:
Salaamualykum,

Firstly,my point of veiw is that Islam doesn't bend for anyone, we must bend for Islam.There is no such thing as a modern muslim-if you consider yourself as a modern muslim then it would mean that you are relaxing some part of the demands of our Lord and the examples set by the Prophet(saaws).
When we fashionise our hijab,we start to defeat the purpose of wearing it in the first place.For example:when we see a sister in hijab,don't we instantly feel a sense of care and familiarity towards her?we feel united with our fellow sisters even if we have never seen them before.SO>>>How can we feel a sense of unity and equality if one sister is wearing Gucci and another is wearing hand me downs.Fashions makes a statement-look at me,look how expensive my clothes are and so on.<<<<This has no place in Islam,it causes us to distant ourselves from our sisters and create social satus when we are suppose to be united by the love for Allah.

In the End...i hope we can all aim to be like the Mothers of the beleivers and not like the kaffir in anyway..because...Who's ways are going to lead you to JENNAH... teddy
ah mashaallah your words made me feel that alhamduliaallah their are still sisters who care about their hijab
wallahi till now i did`t find a sis wearing the right hijab and now you proved that you are in the right path and i ask allah to help u and be with u in every step

may allah bless u dear sister teddy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:09 pm

mmmm well well well

its time to share my humble opinion
i loved each idea u said and am with u all
but i think that cos am a muslima i should respect my religion before every thing cos now am a picture of islam so in every county there is a traditions and ethics so i should respect it but of course never forget my religion but what we see now a days is mixing islam with fashion and when u ask them they say alhamduliaallah we are a muslims how come !!!! and u are wearing hijab with jeans and your neck is shown to every one and you say oh am wearing a fashion scarf alhamduliaallah am a muslima
or wearing some clothes witch shows the shape of your body and say oh am wearing hijab
what kind of hijab is that can u tell me please ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sis Liberated said about considering you self as a modern muslima
i would like to say dear love i consider my self as a modren muslima but in the same time i`d love to follow what allah said in the quran and what the prophet mohamad pbuh said in the sunna so i love to be modern in my clothes and in my look but where? of course at home and with my sisters in islam but outside i wear my hijab my modesty my identity so being a modern muslima is something good but not in what allah said like hijab and way of talking and ..... etc

so this is my humble opinion wa shukran
Back to top Go down
Rika Aizawa
Admin
Rika Aizawa

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 am

salam ..

well dear , we're muslims u know ,, and Allah Ta'la didnt make these things Haram but HE just wanted it 2 be with the islam teachings ,, and I dont thik it's bad thing ,, but sometimes yes ,,it's bad when u wear it wrong and in the pic which cprrupt the Islamic rules

thanx alot dear ..

Allah bless ya
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Rika Aizawa wrote:
salam ..

well dear , we're muslims u know ,, and Allah Ta'la didnt make these things Haram but HE just wanted it 2 be with the islam teachings ,, and I dont thik it's bad thing ,, but sometimes yes ,,it's bad when u wear it wrong and in the pic which cprrupt the Islamic rules

thanx alot dear ..

Allah bless ya
allah bless you to ma love
well dear i agree with you in every word you said and you are right and i know very well masha`allah
you are a good example for a good muslima
may allah protect you
love you sis in the sake of allah
fi aman allah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about fashion discuss   what do you think about fashion discuss Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think about fashion discuss
Page 1 of 1