Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muslimah*-*Manar
New Sister
New Sister
Muslimah*-*Manar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari Empty
PostSubject: Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari   Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 am

- A man asked the Prophey, What sort of deeds in Islam are good?
The prophet (P.B.U.H) replied, To feed the poor and greet those whom you know and those who you don't know.

- I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this--> Putting his index (forefinger- the finger next to the thumb) and middle fingers toghether.

- None of you will have faith till he wishes for his muslim brother what he likes for himself.

- Whoever has the following four characteristixs will be a pure hypocrite (a person guilty from hypocrisy which is a behaviour in which a person pretends to have higher qualities than is the case) and whoever has one of the following four characteristics will have one characteristic of hypocrisy unless and until he gives it up.
1. Whenever the person is entrusted, he betrays.
2. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.
3. whenever he makes a covenant(a formal agreemant to make regular payments to a charity), he proves treacherous (involving betrayal).
4. Whenever he quarrels (argues), he behaves in a very imprudent (rash), evil and insulting manner.

- Whoever establishes prayers during the nights of Ramadan faithfully out of sincere faith and hoping to attain allah's rewards not for showing off, all his past sins will be forgiven.

- If any one of you improve his Islamic religion by follow strictly then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is.

- You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel (a small piece of food) which you put in your wife's mouth.

- Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind.

- Allah's Apostle used to say at the time of difficulty, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Majestic, the Most Forbearing. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Lord of the Tremendous Throne. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Lord of the Honourable Throne (Throne: power)
- Do not swear by your fathers, and whoever wants to swear should swear by Allah.

- Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should entertain his guest generously and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet (stop himself/ herself from all kinds of evil and dirty talk for example).

- Allah's Apostle said thrice (three times), "Shall I not inform you of the biggest of the great sins?". We said, "Yes, Oh Allah's Apostle.". He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah: to be undutiful to one's parents." The prophet sat up after he had been reclining (lying back to relax) and added, "And I warn you against giving forged (forwarding a copy of something heard) and a false witness; I warn you against giving forged statement and a false witness." The Prophet kept on saying that warning till we thought that he would not stop.

- The one who looks after and works for a widow and a poor person is like a warrior fighting for Allah's Cause or like a person who fasts during the day and prays all the night.

- If any muslim plants any plant and a human being or animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as he had given that much in charity.

If you need help in some hard words contact me or reply and i did my best in making the sayings easy to understand for those who are new to islam or those who are not that good in english.. * Ur sister manar * teddy *taken from youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEgPeKjokbY for more sayings.

Fi Aman Allah
Back to top Go down
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari   Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 am

Mashallah dear sis
Amazing

Thank you soooooo much for this great Ahadith
May Allah bless you and join us with our beloved Mohammad in the Highest Paradise

F aman Allah
TC teddy
Back to top Go down
Muslimah*-*Manar
New Sister
New Sister
Muslimah*-*Manar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari   Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 am

Salam sis, thanks for your sweet comments (241)
Jazaki allah khayran and i am glad that you liked it teddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari   Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari Empty

Back to top Go down

Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) By Al Bukhari
Page 1 of 1