Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first post :0)

Go down 
+4
Hot Ice
Admin
Tasneem
lozzin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lozzin
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-20

My first post :0) Empty
PostSubject: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:05 pm

Salam Aliakum

I have just joined this site and wanted to say hello to you all.I have been viewing the site for some time and thought id better introduce myself.I think this site is great and i have learnt such alot of things about Muslims and Islam. To tell you a little about me,I live in Nottinghamshire and i am married to a muslim man.We have been married for nearly four years now and when we first married he was not a muslim.He is from Tunisia but had not practised his religion while i was with him.Since the beginning of September he has started to practice his religion and is doing really well with it all.Inchallah.

Upto yet,i have no religion.If i am honest i had always thought of myself as an Athiest until my husband converted to Islam but as he has been learning all about Islam himself,he has been teaching me things too and i must admit that i am slowly coming to terms that the more i think about it then the more i start to think that there must be some sort of higher power to create all of the wonderful things around us.I always thought that there was another place for us all after we die but i had never really put much thought into anything else but the more i look into Islam,the more i start to appreciate the things in this world and the people around me.I have bought myself an English translation of the Qu'ran and sometime find it confusing to understand but i do find it very interesting studying it and trying to find out where it meanings fit into todays modernlife and i am amazed at some of the miracles it tells us about that todays scientist have only just descovered!

So from being an 'athiest' i now have a 75% belief that Allah(swt) could possible exist and that maybe one day he will guide me to the right path so i can be as happy and content with my life as the muslim community is.My husband keeps talking to me about my shahada and telling me not to put it off for too long but i dont want to do this until i am ready and when i do it i want it to be for me and not because he wants me to. Hopefully one day soon i will do it,inchallah but for now,all of your views and stories are keeping me going and inspiring me to do more.

I wish you all the very best and i look forward to one day calling you my brothers and sisters.Inchallah.

Sorry for going on a bit and i do apologise if i have said anything to offend anyone in my piece.
Best wishes
Lozzin
Back to top Go down
Tasneem
Active Sister
Active Sister
Tasneem

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:25 pm

masha`allah sister lozzin
we are soo happy to see you between us
i wish we can help you in this forum keep in touch and insha`allah you will benfite
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 pm

lozzin wrote:
Salam Aliakum

I have just joined this site and wanted to say hello to you all.I have been viewing the site for some time and thought id better introduce myself.I think this site is great and i have learnt such alot of things about Muslims and Islam. To tell you a little about me,I live in Nottinghamshire and i am married to a muslim man.We have been married for nearly four years now and when we first married he was not a muslim.He is from Tunisia but had not practised his religion while i was with him.Since the beginning of September he has started to practice his religion and is doing really well with it all.Inchallah.
welcome daer sister to this humble forum which will help you to be a part of a good sister insha`allah
awww allahu akbar masha`allah may allah be with you both and help you and guid you to the right path .
firstly am soo happy to see you because nottingham is were i was born and my childhood was in nottingham and i love it .
secondly i congratulat you because you started to see the truth may allah be with you
and i thank your husband for helping you to be a muslima and to convert islam

Quote :
Upto yet,i have no religion.If i am honest i had always thought of myself as an Athiest until my husband converted to Islam but as he has been learning all about Islam himself,he has been teaching me things too and i must admit that i am slowly coming to terms that the more i think about it then the more i start to think that there must be some sort of higher power to create all of the wonderful things around us.I always thought that there was another place for us all after we die but i had never really put much thought into anything else but the more i look into Islam,the more i start to appreciate the things in this world and the people around me.I have bought myself an English translation of the Qu'ran and sometime find it confusing to understand but i do find it very interesting studying it and trying to find out where it meanings fit into todays modernlife and i am amazed at some of the miracles it tells us about that todays scientist have only just descovered!
Dear sis I`d Like to thank you for this kind of honesty because you told us the truth of your feelings and how is your way fo thinking so now we can understand you and understand what you want and how do you think
again a big thanks to you husband for helping you and i think that being a kind of Athiest is hard to Convince your self that all the wonderfull things are a creation from ONE GOD (ALLAH) !!!
Sis the truth is it`s not hard to convince that all the beautiful things are aroud us is from one god because (ALLAH) HAS The higher power to creat all these things ALLAH is the ONE who created you ALLAH is the ONE who made your mind think and ALLAH is The ONE who is GUIDING you. if you look at the sky and at the clouds you will find that the craetor HAS a big power that NO ONE has, me ,you ,he ,she or it CAN`T do it .
the mountains the trees the sea the oceans the plants the earth the stars the sun the planets the galaxy are from ONE GOD
ALLAH loves you allah gave you mind and logic to think with, that all these things are from ONE GOD so how can i thank him he created me not my mother or father did but allah did
i dedicate all my life to allah
In the morning In the evening In everything you doTimes of hardship
Times of ease
you should only turn to allah Every teardrop Every breath
you should know that it's from ALLAH All your life and even your death
you should dedicate it to ALLAH
well dear about after death we will have a day called the day of Resurrection
i think that in this life in every thing we do people ASK you why did you do this and that
so after death ALLAH will ask you did you belive the message of islam did you belive that there is no god but allah did you do what i said ? all these questions and more will be for you YEAH you will be asked !!!because allah HAS sent massengers and prophets to show us the right way and gave us the QURAN ( which you found in it the truth ) so you should belive
the unbelivers will go to hell and the belivesr allah will give them the most beautiful life in paradise ok read this HADITH from the Prophet Mohamad p.b.u.h
a companion of the prophet Sahl b. Sa'd as-Sa'idi reported: I was in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that he gave a description of Paradise and then Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) concluded with these words: There would be bounties which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard and no human heart has ever perceived them. He then recited this verse:" They forsake (their) beds, calling upon their Lord in fear and in hope, and spend out of what We have given them. So no soul knows what refreshment of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did"(
16-17)

maha`allah am happy to hear that from you i mean reading Quran and am happy that you find it intersting
and yeah as you said that you are amazed at some of the miracles it tells us about that todays scientist have only just descovered and till now there are things in the quran and it`s not descovered yet because at the end of the day we are humans and we have a limted mind and the ONE who created every things KNOWS all what`s in this life the descovered things and the hidden things SUBHAN`ALLAH

Quote :
So from being an 'athiest' i now have a 75% belief that Allah(swt) could possible exist and that maybe one day he will guide me to the right path so i can be as happy and content with my life as the muslim community is.My husband keeps talking to me about my shahada and telling me not to put it off for too long but i dont want to do this until i am ready and when i do it i want it to be for me and not because he wants me to. Hopefully one day soon i will do it,inchallah but for now,all of your views and stories are keeping me going and inspiring me to do more.
am happy to hear that you have 75% belife in ALLAH and don`t worry allah will guid you and will help you because you are doing your best to knwo about islam and to know the truth
well dear about the shahada am with you . you shold say it with a real belife from your heart not because your husband wants you should say it for the sake of allah and after you belife in allah will be 100% say the shahada sis you can read our sisters stories about their coverting to islam
we are waiting you to be a PURE ORGANIC CLEAN MUSLIMA who Blelives in Allah and his prophet

Quote :
I wish you all the very best and i look forward to one day calling you my brothers and sisters.Inchallah.

Sorry for going on a bit and i do apologise if i have said anything to offend anyone in my piece.
Best wishes
Lozzin
dear sis from now you can call me sister am your sister in the humanity our god is one dear we are sisters from now insha`allah
its ok dear write what ever you want and ask any thing you want we are here for you
may Allah Guid you and be with you

again welcome dear sis you are here between your family and insha`allah you will find what you want and am proud of you and proud of what you said and your Openness and your honesty well dear all what you are doing now is amazing i mean your search about islam and reading the Quran translation its all good and it will help you more and insha`allah it will keep you away from Atheism
with lots of love
your`s kawthar
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 am

My first post :0) 150272864
W alikom Asslam dear lozzin
you're most welcome
i hope to see all posts and topics in kawther forum
i hope to enjoy with us
Hot Ice
Back to top Go down
Rika Aizawa
Admin
Rika Aizawa

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 2:21 am

salam!

hi lozzin .. nice 2 c ur 1st topic .. don't make it the last

think about islam well .. all the truth u'll find it in .. i say that not bcoz i'm muslim .. but because it's the truth . n u can ask all those who became muslims

welcome between us .. anjoy ur time

wash ya guideness

Allah bless ya
Back to top Go down
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 am

hi My Dear Sweet Sister Lozzin (241)
taa56
How Are U dear ?
hop you are fine dear

dear sis nice to meet u dear sis
Inshallah (if Allaah wills) U will get what do you want in this Site

92a5383669 again My sweety between Ur Sisters
We are all with u dear sis

and we say to you that your deep interest in Islam is what will make you embrace this religion soon,
in sha Allaah (if Allaah wills). Your current attitude is an important step towards entering this religion,

belive me islam is very easy and my advice is that don`t listen to those who say`s islam is diffcultand you should do this and that
take islam easy and allah will be very happy for that

islam8 with His guidance, mercy, and peace
with much of love
your sister Imane(faith) ns010
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:12 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
thats really wonderful to see u sis lozzin
hope u enjoy taa56 we1
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Moslima......(*_*)
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:06 am

peace be upon you all ..
my beloved sister
lozzin ..
i'm so impressed by your honest post ..as i can feel which things came by heart and these words came from your deep heart !!
mashaa' ALLAH ..

you know
i love your post very much but the most thing i loved is ........

Guess ...
(that you en shaa' ALLAH will sau shehada one day )...NO
or
(that you now believe in ALLAH 75 %)......no also
or
(your husband embraced Islam)......No too

so what ??

the most part i loved is tat part :
i dont want to do this until i am ready and when i do it i want it to be for me and not because he wants me to ..

you know that after this statement you already are Muslim !!
by your heart ..you know why
becasue ALLAH *swt* told us this in Qura'n

((Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the lord of mankind))
verse (al-anaam)

so you just said a verse of Qura'n while you don't mention !!
so you have something divine in your heart
and that will lead you
to the one who created everything ..

and we all with you sister
if you need anything just send me personal message
or i can give you my e-mail there

May ALLAH *swt* show you the light of guidance
and till that time you are dearest friend and sister ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first post :0)   My first post :0) Empty

Back to top Go down

My first post :0)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sisters Forum :: New Sisters-
Jump to: