Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Prophet and You

Go down 
+2
ayaallah
Hot Ice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-08-29

The Prophet and You Empty
PostSubject: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:31 am

Rights of the Prophet are the most important, after the rights of Allah. There is no human who has more rights than the Prophet. Allah said, what translated means:
"Verily, We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner. In order that you (O mankind) may believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that you assist and honor him (Muhammad)" [48:8-9]

Therefore, love for the Prophet should be more than one's love for himself, his children, family and worldly possessions. The Prophet said, what translated means:

"None of you will reach belief till I become dearer to him than his children, parents and all humans." [Al- Bukhari & Muslim].

The Prophet has many rights. Respect and appreciation for him should be practised in the best manner. Respecting the Prophet includes respect of and adherence to his Sunnah after his death. Due rights should be given to the Prophet without exaggeration. When one reads how the companions used to love and respect the Prophet, one knows the importance of this matter. When Quraish (the Prophet's tribe) sent Orwa Ibn Masud to negotiate with the Prophet in the Hudaibia area, he was greatly impressed by how the companions treated the Prophet. He said, "I have visited the kings of Persia, Rome and Abysinia, but I have not seen any leader more revered and respected by his people than Muhammad. If he ordered them to do anything, they do it without delay. If he performs Wudu` (washing up for prayer) they all seek the remainder of the water he used. They never look at him in the eye, out of respect." This is how the Prophet was treated by his companions. He was Allah's Messenger who possessed great qualities and the best of conduct ever.

The rights of the Prophet include believing him in matters of religion and the past, present and future happenings he told us about. Adherence and submission to his orders are some of his rights. When a Muslim believes in the Prophet and wants to follow his religion, he must do so believing that he Prophet's way is the best way. Believing in the Prophet includes the affirmation that his religion is the best religion. Allah said, what translated means: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no faith, until they make you judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission" [4:65], and, "Say (O Muhammad to mankind): If you love Allah then you follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [3:31]

To defend the religion of the Prophet is one of his rights upon believers. Defending the religion can be done by using arms, the tongue and writings. To ignore attacks on the Prophet or on his religion is impermissible to Muslims. Muslims must strive to reject, in the best manner, attacks on the Prophet's character or on any aspect of his religion, the best religion sent to mankind
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:12 pm

you right sis
may allah bless u
thanx for beutiful topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 pm

ayaallah wrote:
you right sis
may allah bless u
thanx for beutiful topic
thanx my dear
may allah bless you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm

thanks

:(223): :(223): :(223): :(223): :(223): :(223):
miss him sala allau alaihi wa salam
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Kawthar wrote:
thanks

:(223): :(223): :(223): :(223): :(223): :(223):
miss him sala allau alaihi wa salam
Me Too
thanks my dear
god bless you
Back to top Go down
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:18 am

Ur Rieat dear sis hot ice

Thank you dear sis fo this nice topic

May Allah bless U and accept Ur work

Fi aman Allah

teddy teddy teddy
Back to top Go down
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 am

Imane wrote:
Ur Rieat dear sis hot ice

Thank you dear sis fo this nice topic

May Allah bless U and accept Ur work

Fi aman Allah

teddy teddy teddy
thank you a lot my dear
god bless u
Back to top Go down
Iman 2
New Sister
New Sister
Iman 2

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:44 am

Al- Salam Alaykuom sis

really It's a nice topic , May Allah bless u ...

& May Allah let us see hem and dring from his blessed hands.... (246)

teddy
Back to top Go down
http://ibda3-sh.own0.com
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 am

Iman 2 wrote:
Al- Salam Alaykuom sis

really It's a nice topic , May Allah bless u ...

& May Allah let us see hem and dring from his blessed hands.... (246)

teddy
Amin yaaaaaaaaaa rab
thanks my dear
Back to top Go down
hulya
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 am

thank you noha
for this nice topic
may allah bless you and your family
00658_0
teddy
Back to top Go down
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 am

you're most welcome my dear hulya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet and You   The Prophet and You Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prophet and You
Page 1 of 1