Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let`s Bring Back Our Glory

HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asalamu alaikum sisters

Go down 
+3
Admin
ayaallah
muslimahanna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
muslimahanna
New Sister
New Sister

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Asalamu alaikum sisters Empty
PostSubject: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Asalamu alaikum sisters,
As I am new here I just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Anna, I live in New Zealand and I converted to Islam 3 yrs ago alhamdulilah.
I look forward to the discussions and to meeting more of my sisters in Islam from around the world :)
Love Anna xx
Back to top Go down
ayaallah
ayaallah

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:37 pm

muslimahanna wrote:
Asalamu alaikum sisters,
As I am new here I just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Anna, I live in New Zealand and I converted to Islam 3 yrs ago alhamdulilah.
I look forward to the discussions and to meeting more of my sisters in Islam from around the world :)
Love Anna xx

masha`allah
allahu akber
welcome sis
most welcom in ur family
:Photos_welcome :we24: we1 :welcom8:
may allah bless u sis
and accept all worships in Ramadan
Ramadan Mubarak
Back to top Go down
http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 am

muslimahanna wrote:
Asalamu alaikum sisters,
Love Anna xx

allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar

anew muslim sister joined us am speechless am out of words

dear Anaa i congratulate for choosing islam as ur religion
am proud of u and the whole islamic nation is proud of u cos u became a part of one billion muslim around the world

dear carry on of what u are planing

amazing inshaallah u will meet many new sisters who has converted to islam like u and who are muslims
and any thing u want to discuss we are here to share with u

may allah bless u and be with u and forgive u in this month the month of mercy

wa ramadan kareem

may allah bless u

ur sis in islam kawthar teddy teddy teddy teddy teddy teddy teddy teddy
Back to top Go down
https://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
Hot Ice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:43 am

sigani_animeangel01-
My beloved Anna ns041
I wish to take advantage of the forum
What story logged in Islam???
I wish you to be one of the best girls in this forum
Sister Hot Ice
Back to top Go down
Rika Aizawa
Admin
Rika Aizawa

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:05 am

Salamu alaikum

welcome millions dear beloved sister ,,

we're so glad to see you here between ur second family ,,

I hope u get fan and benefit ,,

Welcome again dear..

Allah bless ya

Rika Chan
Back to top Go down
Imane
Admin
Imane

Number of posts : 360
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 am

awwwwwwwwwwwww
cool
Mashallah

Salam My Dear Sis Anna (241)
Welcome My Dear between Ur sisters in this forum

Sis Anna Congratulations Dear to be one of Millions and Bilious Muslim in this life teddy

really dear sis am sooooooooooooooooo happy to meet U dear love sis
and happy to have in this forum a now Muslim Sister
ns005
This is sooooooo wonderful nice surprise dear (ns041)

sis we are all proud to have sis like u dear

May Allah bless u and keep u and protect u ..... amin

have a nice time dear 14216157394395a792ee

ns010
Ramadan Karim

Ur Sis Iman

fi aman allah
teddy
Back to top Go down
tearful_eyes
New Sister
New Sister
tearful_eyes

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:49 pm

aslamu alakum sister and welcome to the group! (241)
Back to top Go down
muslimahanna
New Sister
New Sister

PostSubject: thank you for the welcome and i thought i would share my story   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Asalamu alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu my dear sisters,

thank you so much for such a warm wlecome, Im speechless. I must say (coming from a nonmuslim background) its only in Islam you get such a warm welcome from people you dont know, and who love you ( and you love them) straight away for the sake of Allah swt.

Thank you to the sister who emailed me the link to get back onto the site.. :) teddy

While i am on here ( i wont have much of a chance for the next 2 months.. have uni exams coming insha'allah) I though i would share my story about how i became a muslim. I will make it short though, because im sure, like every ohter convert, i could speak about it for hours!

I grew up in a christian family, that didnt really practise. I had a great childhood, loving family, really there was nothing wrong in my life excpet that insidemyself i was lost. I had so many questions, about life, what was our purpose in life, why are we here? what happens when we die? That always scared me. I never did anything about this though. I didnt believe or not believe in God, church was so removed from my life i didnt hold any particular beliefs. anyway in 6th form summer holidays in high school I went to a world visoin leadership camp, which is a christian based organisation. One morning i accedentially walked in on a reflection group which was like a prayer group, i was uncomfortable but alhamdulilah didnt leave. Some thing a woman said to me got me thinking maybe God or religion will answer my questions. But i didnt know who God was. A friend of mine asked me to go to his church, so i did, I really loved the enthusiasm and love for god they had, and their want to do good so i decdided to go again. At the same time a told my friends at school i was going to church. Alhamdhulilah ione of them was muslim. she started to bring me pamhlets, books and videos on islam. anyway I went back to the church, and really listened to what they were singing. somewhere in there they sung Jesus is God.. I thought no hes not. alhamdulilah didnt go back there again. i kept reading bout islam and it seemed to answer allll of my questions, it made perfect sense to me.. wasnt enough yet though. I went to Neppal on a trekking trip and whle there learnt about buddahism and hunduism and thought they were wonderful ppl , espc the buddists but their concept of God was so wrong, they had to white wash theie gods-buildings that got pooed on by birds. They were bowing to things they had made. It just didnt work.
so when i came back i kept reading bout islam... just couldnt read enough!!! My friend took me with her family to listen to a talk by a british convert yvonne riddley and that was one of the final things that secured my decision. I told my friend i believe there is only one God and muhammad is His messenger. that was over 3 yrs ago now. Since then I got married, and started wearing the hijab. Alhamdulilah alhamdulilah Allah swt guided me to Islam, alhdmauliah. Now i have a peace inside me, i cant describe, I have a purpose to my life,-to worship God and God alone and my questions areanswered.
alhamdulilah.

thank you again for yor warm welcome

love Anna xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 am

muslimahanna wrote:
Asalamu alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu my dear sisters,

thank you so much for such a warm wlecome, Im speechless. I must say (coming from a nonmuslim background) its only in Islam you get such a warm welcome from people you dont know, and who love you ( and you love them) straight away for the sake of Allah swt.

Walaikum Al-salam Wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatuh
sis Anna I don't Know Why are u speechless Dear we did`t any thing wallahi we are proud of u and proud of what u did ( becoming Muslima ) I mean .
sis all what i can say is that being part of Islam make us the happiest people that's why we welcome u . May Allah Bless u

Quote :

Thank you to the sister who emailed me the link to get back onto the site.. :) teddy
sis its my honor to do that for u

Quote :

While i am on here ( i wont have much of a chance for the next 2 months.. have uni exams coming insha'allah) I though i would share my story about how i became a muslim. I will make it short though, because im sure, like every ohter convert, i could speak about it for hours!
awww so u won`t be able to be in touch with us (247)
ummm its ok then but please every time we want to see your cute writings
OK
aahhhh dear sis if u write your story in 10000000 pages i will read it
insha`allah

Quote :
I grew up in a christian family, that didnt really practise. I had a great childhood, loving family, really there was nothing wrong in my life excpet that insidemyself i was lost. I had so many questions, about life, what was our purpose in life, why are we here? what happens when we die? That always scared me. I never did anything about this though. I didnt believe or not believe in God, church was so removed from my life i didnt hold any particular beliefs. anyway in 6th form summer holidays in high school I went to a world visoin leadership camp, which is a christian based organisation. One morning i accedentially walked in on a reflection group which was like a prayer group, i was uncomfortable but alhamdulilah didnt leave. Some thing a woman said to me got me thinking maybe God or religion will answer my questions. But i didnt know who God was. A friend of mine asked me to go to his church, so i did, I really loved the enthusiasm and love for god they had, and their want to do good so i decdided to go again. At the same time a told my friends at school i was going to church. Alhamdhulilah ione of them was muslim. she started to bring me pamhlets, books and videos on islam. anyway I went back to the church, and really listened to what they were singing. somewhere in there they sung Jesus is God.. I thought no hes not. alhamdulilah didnt go back there again. i kept reading bout islam and it seemed to answer allll of my questions, it made perfect sense to me.. wasnt enough yet though. I went to Neppal on a trekking trip and whle there learnt about buddahism and hunduism and thought they were wonderful ppl , espc the buddists but their concept of God was so wrong, they had to white wash theie gods-buildings that got pooed on by birds. They were bowing to things they had made. It just didnt work.
so when i came back i kept reading bout islam... just couldnt read enough!!! My friend took me with her family to listen to a talk by a british convert yvonne riddley and that was one of the final things that secured my decision. I told my friend i believe there is only one God and muhammad is His messenger. that was over 3 yrs ago now. Since then I got married, and started wearing the hijab. Alhamdulilah alhamdulilah Allah swt guided me to Islam, alhdmauliah. Now i have a peace inside me, i cant describe, I have a purpose to my life,-to worship God and God alone and my questions areanswered.
alhamdulilah.

thank you again for yor warm welcome

love Anna xx
allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar

dear your story touched my deep heart sis u saw the light after looking for it for ages
i congratulate u
am speechless dear sis
welcome again to Islam welcome
sis can u copy ur story to the new Muslim sisters forum if u are busy i will quote what u wrote ok dear

ur sis kawthar
fi aman allah
Back to top Go down
muslimahanna
New Sister
New Sister

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:30 am

Asalamu alaikum sister kawthar,
jazakallah khair that is so kind of you, if you have time that would be lovely.
Hehe I will probably pop on here every now and then... still 5 weeks til exams. Please keep me in your dua dear sister. teddy
love Anna xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:33 am

muslimahanna wrote:
Asalamu alaikum sister kawthar,
jazakallah khair that is so kind of you, if you have time that would be lovely.
Hehe I will probably pop on here every now and then... still 5 weeks til exams. Please keep me in your dua dear sister. teddy
love Anna xx
walaikum al salam wa rahmatu allai wa barakatuh

of course i would have time for u sis every thing helps u and helps the islam i have time for it

amazing so that means that i would see u these few days
i ask allah to be with u ya rab in ur exams don`t worry u will be in my dua`a inshaallah
may allah bless u dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asalamu alaikum sisters   Asalamu alaikum sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Asalamu alaikum sisters
Page 1 of 1