Let`s Bring Back Our Glory
 
HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lovely Prophet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Age : 24
Location : No
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Lovely Prophet   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 pm

:Photos_welcome
Who is the prophet Mohammed?
Mohammed was very religious and for a long time, it détesta decadence and the idolatry of the society in which he lived.





The mosque of the prophet Mohammed in Medina.


At the age of forty years, Mohammed received his first revelation of God through the angel Gabriel. The revelations continued for twenty-three years, and together they formed what we know as the Koran.

When he began to recite the Koran and preach the truth that God had revealed he suffered, with his small group of followers, persecution on the part of unbelievers. The persecution became so fierce that in the year 622, God ordered them to emigrate. This emigration from Mecca to the city of Medina, located about 260 miles (418 km) north marked the beginning of the Muslim calendar.

After several years, Mohammed and his followers could finally return to Mecca, where they pardonnèrent their enemies. Before Mohammed died at the age of sixty-three years, most of the Arabian Peninsula became a Muslim, and less than a century after his death, Islam had spread to Spain to 'west, and as far as China to the east. Among the reasons for the rapid and peaceful spread of Islam, there is the truth and clarity of its doctrine. Islam calls on people not to believe that one God, which is the one who deserves to be loved.

The Prophet Mohammed was a perfect example of an honest man, just, merciful, the compassionate, true and brave. Although it was a man, it was very far from having bad characteristics, and he struggled and made every effort by love for God and His reward in the afterlife. Moreover, in all its actions and relations with people, it was always the fear of God and the desire to please Him

Movable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 654
Age : 28
Location : In Paradise Insha`allah
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:25 am

mmmmm
good sis u gave me an idea to open a section for our beloved mohamad ala allahu alaih wa salam

thanks alot my dear love sis for such nice topic like this

carry on dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Age : 24
Location : No
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:22 am

Thank you very much My sis
I will be the happiest person in the universe, if you open a special section Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
im really hope it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 654
Age : 28
Location : In Paradise Insha`allah
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 pm

ok ma baby :(248):
3shan kater 3yonik am gonna open this section
right now

may allah give u the happiness in all ur life teddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sisters.forumotion.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Age : 24
Location : No
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 am

Administrator wrote:
ok ma baby :(248):
3shan kater 3yonik am gonna open this section
right now

may allah give u the happiness in all ur life teddy
may allah bless you
may allah bless you
i'm very very very glad now
I wanted to write themes in the Department of the prophet peace be upon him
But I can't
What is the problem??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 654
Age : 28
Location : In Paradise Insha`allah
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 am

Hot Ice wrote:
Administrator wrote:
ok ma baby :(248):
3shan kater 3yonik am gonna open this section
right now

may allah give u the happiness in all ur life teddy
may allah bless you
may allah bless you
i'm very very very glad now
I wanted to write themes in the Department of the prophet peace be upon him
But I can't
What is the problem??

may allah bless u to my sis

ah realy mmm ok i`ll try to solve the problem

love u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sisters.forumotion.net
Imane
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 360
Age : 26
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:21 am

Salam My Dear Sweet sis Hot Ice

Thanx alot for this nice topic

rally there is`t love like lovr the prophet

May Allah bless u dear

Ramadan karim dear

fi aman allah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Age : 24
Location : No
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:14 am

Kawthar wrote:
Hot Ice wrote:
Administrator wrote:
ok ma baby :(248):
3shan kater 3yonik am gonna open this section
right now

may allah give u the happiness in all ur life teddy
may allah bless you
may allah bless you
i'm very very very glad now
I wanted to write themes in the Department of the prophet peace be upon him
But I can't
What is the problem??

may allah bless u to my sis

ah realy mmm ok i`ll try to solve the problem

love u

Will try and write the theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Age : 24
Location : No
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 am

Imane wrote:
Salam My Dear Sweet sis Hot Ice

Thanx alot for this nice topic

rally there is`t love like lovr the prophet

May Allah bless u dear

Ramadan karim dear

fi aman allah
thank you very much
may allah bless you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayaallah
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 389
Age : 24
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:31 pm

wonderful topic
thanxxxxxxxx beloved noha

_________________
مــعــا...نــصــنــع الــحــيــاة
Together...Make The Better Life
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.samiyusuf.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lovely Prophet   

Back to top Go down
 
Lovely Prophet
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Talking with a prophet in my dream!
» Seer or Prophet annointing?
» A Prophet and A Craft
» The Prophet of Mercy-Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)
» The Rede, the Crede, and the Rune.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Islamic Forum :: The Prophet Mohamad P. B. U. H-
Jump to: